Friday 4 April 2014

What Makes A Broken-Hearted Girl

What Makes A Broken-Hearted Girl | Hye. It has been a very long time since I last updated this blog and here I come again as I am feeling so much troubled with my feelings few days back. Guys, it is easy to win a girl's heart for the first time, not the next time. 

For your information, once upon a time, I wanted a boy to be mine so desperately, to that extent that I rejected another person who I know wants me to be his sincerely. I wanted that boy to be in love with me the way I did. It is not that desperate, but quite desperate. Haha.

I thought he would be the one but it is proven that I was wrong. Now, the confidence in me is gone. Again. What makes a broken-hearted girl. I really know this as it is what I faced before. I was once a broken-hearted girl, but no longer. :)

------------

When She Knows Her Beloved Does Not Love Her

What Makes A Broken-Hearted Girl, heart, feelings, girls, love

It breaks a girl's heart so badly when she know she loves somebody who does not love her back. How do we judge a person who loves and does not love us? I do not know this clearly too but I am so very sure that when we are loved, we can feel it, which I do not how. We just know it.

When She Feels Her Beloved Does Not Care About Her
What Makes A Broken-Hearted Girl, broken heart, girl, love
A girl's heart will be broken when her beloved does not care about her. In a girl's mind; not caring is not loving. Maybe this is very different to what a boy has in mind. Honestly, a girl does not ask for much. Just asking whether she has eaten or not would be enough to make her smile broadly!

When Her Beloved Does Not Talk To Her

What Makes A Broken-Hearted Girl, broken heart, girl things, understanding girls

A girl loves to talk especially to her beloved one. She always has things to tell and it breaks her heart when her beloved does not seem interested to talk to her. Especially for those who are having a long distance relationship, only talking is available to strengthen the bond.

When Her Beloved Does Not Text Her

What Makes A Broken-Hearted Girl, girl things, broken heart, understanding girls

As we live in a modern time, it breaks a girl's heart so much when her boy does not text her. Texting has become a norm and not texting means everything negative to a girl. Texting is easy. She tends to wonder why the easiest thing seems the hardest to do for boys. It hurts, so much.

When She Thinks Her Beloved Does Not Miss Her

What Makes A Broken-Hearted Girl, i miss you, missing you, understanding girls, girl things

When we love, we  miss and a girl can feel it. She knows that her beloved will not let her being alone for long when he misses her. He will always get in touch. I breaks a girl's heart so badly when she thinks that her boy does not miss her. Guys, show her you miss her. She will jump out of joy!

---------
Never break a girl's heart because Allah loves her so much. He will never let you be free. Take care of her as carefully as you take care of yourself or more. A girl can become a heaven for you as much as she can be a hell of your life. Choose carefully in what form you want her in your life.

Good luck guys! :D

0 comments:

Post a Comment

beautiful person will leave a comment :D